Honor X50 GT: Last year, the Chinese tech giant Honor introduced multiple smartphones in India and made a significant comeback. In time, the business plans to release a powerful phone for a mid-range price. This phone is called the Honor X50 GT. But the manufacturer has previously released the X50 before this. However, this new smartphone has a huge 5800 mAh battery and a 108MP camera.
What are the Honor X50 GT Specifications?
The Honor brand proved its potential by producing this smartphone. Honor Features are present, based on information that was leaked. For all the details, refer to the table provided below.
|Honor X50 GT
|6.78 inches (17.22 cm)
|1220 x 2652 pixels
|AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz
|Android 13, MagicOS 7.2
|Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
|Adreno 730 Graphics
|256GB 12GB RAM, 256GB 16GB RAM, 512GB 16GB RAM,
1TB 16GB RAM
|108 MP + 2 MP
|Li-Po 5800 mAh, non-removable
|7.5W reverse wired
|Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, ultrasound proximity, compass
|SIM1: Nano, SIM2: Nano
|12000 x 9000 Pixels
|5G Supported in India, 4G Supported in India, 3G, 2G
|Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope
Honor X50 GT Display
Launching quickly, the Honor X50 GT offers a variety of features. You can also look at the display to learn more about this smartphone. The 6.78-inch 1.5K curved display on the Honor X50 GT will be available with a refresh rate of 120 Hz very soon.
Honor X50 GT Camera Quality is excellent
The company will see a 108MP dual primary camera setup with an HM6 sensor in this smartphone Honor X50 GT 5G. On the other hand, if we talk about the front camera, we will see an 8MP sensor selfie camera. The secondary shooter is a 2 MP depth sensor, and there is a dual-LED flash.
Power of Honor X50 GT Processor
The phone runs Android 13 with a heavily customized MagicOS 7.2 on top. A powerful processor with Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 processor SOC will be provided in the smartphone. Other features include an under-display fingerprint scanner, NFC, and IP53 water- and dust resistance. There is no 3.5 mm audio jack.
How powerful will the Honor X50 GT battery be?
Considering the real problem of the company users, a powerful big battery of 5800 mAh will be provided in this Honor X50 GT Smartphone, which will be able to support 35W fast charging. If we look at the battery of this smartphone, its backup will also be good which will last comfortably for 2 days.
Honor X50 GT RAM and ROM
If we talk about Honor Similarly, it is expected that something similar will be launched in India as well. Honor X50 GT RAM and ROM
If we talk about Honor Similarly, it is being expected that something similar will be introduced in India also.
- This smartphone introduces a 6.78-inch 1.5K curved display with a 120Hz refresh rate for smooth visuals.
- The screen achieves a peak brightness of 1200 nits, enhancing visibility in various lighting conditions.
- Powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SOC processor, the device ensures efficient and powerful performance.
- In the realm of photography, the phone boasts a dual-camera setup featuring a 108MP Samsung HM6 sensor for high-resolution images. Complementing this, an 8MP front camera caters to selfie needs. Security is integrated with an in-display fingerprint sensor, providing a secure and convenient unlocking method.
- The phone has a strong 5800mAh battery that can be quickly recharged with 35W fast charging capabilities, allowing it to run for extended periods.
- This gadget promises an amazing user experience by combining cutting-edge technology to give a complete and realistic smartphone experience.
How much will be the Honor X50 GT price?
Talking about its price, the company has launched this phone in 4 storage variants in China. Which includes
- 12GB/256GB: 2,199 Yuan (approximately Rs 26,165)
- 16GB/256GB: 2,399 Yuan (approximately Rs 28,550)
- 16GB/512GB: 2,599 Yuan (approximately Rs 30,930)
- 16GB/1TB: 2,899 Yuan (approximately Rs 34,500)
It’s worth noting that the phone promises a complete and realistic smartphone experience with cutting-edge technology. The combination of a high-resolution camera, powerful processor, large battery, and other features makes it a strong contender in the mid-range smartphone market.
In comparison, Vivo and Redmi have introduced their newest smartphones in India. On January 9, two days ago, Motorola unveiled their low-cost 5G phone. Following this, Samsung and Poco will introduce their high-end phone lines to the world. These phones will require some time to arrive.
Read More News: